Our step-by-step guide and customer support team will ensure that you set up your IPTV and start watching over 8000+ channels & 35000+ Movies + Series immediately after your order!
Learn how to install and setup IPTV in Smart Tv, This is an easy iptv tutorial to show you how you can setup your IPTV in just 5 min.
Setup instructions for a Samsung/LG Smart TV. channels4iptv.com service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung/LG Smart TV is compatible with the channels4iptv.com Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique mymaott.com subscription URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen